Tuesday 17 July 2012

My Week On Instagram

I've seen a few blogs where this has been done and think its a great idea so here is last week, through my instagram pictures!

Monday:
A pretty dull day, but I found some of my nail varnishes when unpacking and decided on yellow - it matched the 'Pop' mugs at work and as the day had been pretty uneventful I thought that was instagram worthy...



Tuesday:
We finally got sky! It's such a relief to have working internet as well as all the best channels and I spent my night catching up on trashy tv and putting my feet up with the best pug pillow in the world!



A late night photo followed of Miles drawing away til the early hours. I'm not sure I've mentioned much about Miles on here (which is strange because I talk about him a lot usually!) but he is a tattooist so when he's not in the studio he is drawing. Always. I'm incredibly proud of him and am constantly in awe of how talented he is (barf) but I wish there were more hours in the day for him so he could stop working for just a second! Even though he is always working, he's still delicious to look at so I'm just a creep and take pictures of him while he's drawing away.


Wednesday:
I unpacked my Vogue and Harper's Bazaar magazines - 2 years of subscription (which I can't afford to renew right now - boo) has resulted in a rather large collection. One day I hope to have a library of Vogues, all displayed - in chronological order of course.


Tomorrow is my 24th birthday and I'm having a Jersey Shore themed party on Saturday. I'm usually super pale so any excuse to fake tan beyond recognition is a plus... (last year it was a Big Fat Gypsy Wedding theme - I had fairy lights in my skirt and mahogany skin of course)
This is just a selection of the fake tan I'll be using over the next week to perfect the Jersey look. True dedication.


Thursday:
Another quiet day, so just an appreciation picture of my slipknot tshirt...


Friday:
I got my nails done! Glitter gels for my birthday as a present from my pal
Kiri. I thought they would enhance my Jersey look though no so secretly totally love them. I'm such a magpie (as discussed previously!) and catch myself just staring at the sparkles. Delicious.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment