Monday 30 July 2012

Karma Chameleon - Outfit of the Day

Today I felt like a strange Boy George/Ballerina hybrid.

I don't wear this hat often because
a) it takes some courage to rock a hat that's not a beanie
b) last time I wore it the wind blew it off my head and half way down Briggate and I'm still embarrassed months later
c) it's windy loads
d) I look like Boy George in it

But today I decided to embrace the Culture Club look (on my head at least) and I kinda liked it.

I also wore (some) colour! I got this skirt for £5 in the River Island sale on my birthday, it's a bit too big but a belt holds it up enough to make it wearable.

So here I am - Miles was getting frustrated at me making him take so many pictures so this is the best of a bad bunch! I look quite short which is very strange, since in my creepers I'm almost 6ft...


I'm wearing:
Black top with lace detailing - Topshop (years ago, but I like the lower back, hence the creepy over shoulder picture, it's kind of like a leotard, I felt it added to the 'ballerina' vibe I had made up in my head)
Skirt - River Island
Leggings - Next
Creepers (again) - eBay

Jewellery:
Brown ring (worn yesterday) from lovely Phebe W-J - not pictured
Black pyramid ring - H&M
Wooden cross necklace - eBay

That's it for today, just a quick post.

Hope everyone is well!
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment