Saturday 7 July 2012

Home Sweet Home

Just a quick post from my phone because we won't have internet until next week, but after the stressful weekend of moving house, we're finally settling in.

This house wasn't our original choice, in fact it was plan C, but after missing out on dream flats 1&2 we signed for this place. Initially I wasn't excited about the move because we were so gutted about missing out on the flats we loved but I am SO glad we got the house!

Our landlady is an interior designer so the house is totally different from anything I've seen in the area and it's got so much character, we've had nothing but compliments from people that have come to visit.

We've still got a lot of unpacking to do, especially since Miles and I haven't had a day off together since the move. Despite this, it's already feeling like home and I really love it.

I'll post more about the house as we continue to unpack and make it our own, but for now, here is a picture of our new kitchen.

Lovely!
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment