Wednesday 18 April 2012

Handpicked Handmade

I'm an eternal cat woman, so thought I'd show you my favourite cat related items from etsy.
Having only recently become active on etsy, setting up my own shop, Ruby Valentine, with my custom made loveliness (shameless plug), I'm making up for lost time and have become etsy mad.

So - here are my kitty themed handpicked handmade items:

Kitty Pendant by I'm Your Present
I LOVE this ginger kitty pendant from I'm Your Present - it was hard to chose a favourite cat related item from their shop because there are so many and they are all AMAZING. I first heard of I'm Your Present when a friend got an incredible tshirt from them and have been lusting after their stuff ever since.

Cat Flask by Lady Rene
I'm not a big drinker but I'd definitely use this adorable cat flask from Lady Rene to smuggle Ribena into a bar. A flask this cute would  make a perfect gift, for a loved one, or just yourself - there is such a huge range of awesome designs, check out the store for more!

Cat Print Silk Scarf by Fever Few
Look at this scarf - just LOOK at it. It's one of the best scarves I've ever seen. Available from Fever Few, this printed silk scarf would look amazing tied up in your hair or on the wall - I'd probably frame it so everyone could see how awesome it was.

Sterling Silver Cat Necklace from Lunahoo
This super cute cat silhouette necklace is from Lunahoo and is handmade from sterling silver. It's so simple, you could wear it everyday and it's definitely on my 'to buy' list.


Cat Collar with Tie from Finger Story
There are no words to describe how brilliant this cat looks. LOOK HOW SMART HE IS. If you would like your kitty to look this handsome, check out Finger Story's shop - bowties, hats and, my personal favourite, the tuxedo collar, for all your cat's fashion needs.


Cat Eye Specs from Vintage Optical Shop
And finally, not strictly cat related, but cat eye specs. I'm on the hunt for a new pair of glasses and am definitely swaying towards some like these beauties from Vintage Optical Shop. I love the detailing and am a sucker for tortoise shell. Have a look at their online shop for their awesome range of vintage frames.

Hope my fellow cat lovers like my picks, get on etsy and start shopping!
xo

3 comments:

  1. Kitty, so so beautiful, you have an awesome selection here.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much!
      Your blog is fab, I'll definitely be following you lovely xo

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! So many lovely things. The scarf rocks but I'm not sure putting it in my hair would do it justice. You're right...you's probably want to have it hanging somewhere. And I also love the silver detailing on the glasses. Quite unique. Oh and that cat with a tie made my day! Yep. I'm that easy to please!

    Nice post miss!

    Courtney
    Such A Beautiful Sight

    ReplyDelete