Tuesday 4 September 2012

The Dark Side

Sorry for being quiet again on the blog front. Lots of preparations and technicalities going in to starting my Masters course - things (ie funds) still aren't certain yet and induction is in less than two weeks so it's pretty stressful!
Without a scholarship, fees for an MA are very pricey (unless £5000 is pocket money to you - if so, can I borrow some cash?) and you need a bank loan to cover them. This has turned out to be a long and difficult process that's still going on, so I'll keep you updated! Fingers crossed it all goes to plan, and sharpish!


In lighter (well, darker) news, I dyed my hair back to black! No more red, much less maintenance, and despite looking like a member of the Addams family, I'm enjoying my return to the dark side.

I'll be back with more OOTD posts (I haven't forgotten!) and other things very soon, but for now, here is a pose-tastic picture of my new hair and same old pale face.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment